Look Fer Stuff

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to Bunkhouse Bargains

cowboy Pictures, Images and Photos

Howdy Pardners! Welcome to Bunkhouse Bargains! The rootinest, tootinest outlet around for Old West wanted posters fresh from the outhouse here at the plum-broke ranch spread here in the Lonely Star state of Texas!
I create each poster with my own two hands. I not only have Old West wanted posters but ol' time gangster wanted posters as well. Each poster is shipped USPS regular mail, the good ol' pony express I reckon. I accept paypal, cashier checks, money orders, and gold dust. My dear, sweet, lovable ol' Ma needs some new choppers, plus that there Bunkhouse Gang tends to eat up all her vittles.
You can reach me at postoast911@aol.com or y'all can just send up a smoke signal.

All posters and art are copyrighted, so no horse theivin' allowed!! If y'all do, you may find yourself on one of these here wanted poster and the posse will be after ya! Ya don't want ta end up pushin' up daisies now do ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment